Magnolia Medical and Dr. Gandla is very happy to bring the latest in Regenerative Medicine to you. For questions or to schedule call 336-338-0373.
Stem cell therapy, also known as regenerative medicine, promotes the repair response of diseased, dysfunctional or injured tissue using stem cells or their derivatives. It is the next chapter in organ transplantation and uses cells instead of donor organs, which are limited in supply.
After a stem cell therapy procedure, the stem cells injected into the patient will continue to work and form new cells in the target area for up to one year.
Regarding treatment effectiveness, 36 centers provided data with the mean marketed clinical efficacy of 82.2 percent. Ten clinics claimed 90-100 percent efficacy, 15 claimed 80 to 90 percent efficacy, 10 claimed 70 to 80 percent efficacy and one claimed 55 percent of greater clinical efficacy.
Exosomes treatment contains growth factors, messenger RNA, micro RNA, cytokines and other biologically active molecules in conjunction with stem cell therapy to speed up healing benefit. Exosome therapy can be injected into the affected area like in orthopedic injuries or given intravenously for anti-aging.
Exosomes have been shown to trigger an immediate reaction which lasts about 24 hours. Then a delayed response where the mRNA that is inserted into the target cell and helps reprogram the cell. This takes 6 to 8 weeks with continued effects for months after that.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy uses injections of a concentration of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate the healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. In this way, PRP injections use each individual patient’s own healing system to improve musculoskeletal problems.
After 24 weeks, nearly 84 percent of patients who received the PRP injections reported a 25 percent or greater reduction in pain, while 68.3 percent of the control group (p = 0.037) reported similar results.
The results of PRP treatment are most noticeable after at least six months, and are not permanent; patients may require touch-up injections at least once a year.
- Intra articular Joint Injections: for treatment of Osteoarthritis, painful knee, shoulder etc, carpal tunnel
- Intervertebral Injections: back and neck pain, DDD (degenerative disc disease), cervical radiculopathy, lumbar radiculopathy, etc.
- Peripheral Neuropathy: Diabetic Neuropathy
- Hair Rejuvenation: PRP, Stem Cell, or Exosome therapy to treat hair thinning or hair loss
- PRP Microneedling (Vampire Facial): Treatment of fine lines and wrinkles
- Adipose Therapy (Fat Transfer): Adipose tissue transfer, or a fat injection, describes the process by which adipose (fat) tissue is retrieved or harvested from one or more different regions and injected into another area of the body.
- Intranasal Therapy: Treatment of Allergies, Migraines, Asthma, Lung Disease
- IV Vitamin Therapy: IV vitamin treatments can help fight exhaustion and boost the immune system
- IV Stem Cell Therapy: IV stem cell therapy utilizes intravenous methods in order to deliver stem cells directly to the body
- Penile Shot “P shot “(TreatmentErectile Dysfunction): for men who cannot reach or maintain an erection, those who have lost sensation in their penis, and men who have a decreased sexual drive.
- Orgasm Shot “O shot”: a non-surgical treatment to increase sexual arousal and rejuvenate the vagina.